To resolve consumer frustrations, the following recommendations are offered for your assistance:
- Take your complaint to the company where you purchased the product or service. Very often they can resolve your problem.
- If the first person you contact does not resolve your problem, ask to see the supervisor or manager.
- Ask for the name and job title of all persons you speak with regarding your complaint.
- Allow the company time to resolve your complaint. If there is no response, write a letter to the company president or customer service department.
- Save copies of all correspondence.
How Our Office Can Help
Submitting a Complaint
Other Consumer Agencies & Resources
Small Claims Court